• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Reveals Banished from the Hero's Party Anime's English Dub Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:13 am Reply with quote
This was a pretty quick turn around for a dub. Either Funi REALLY has faith in this show, or they're finally getting back into their old Simuldub rhythm.
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:17 am Reply with quote
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
This was a pretty quick turn around for a dub. Either Funi REALLY has faith in this show, or they're finally getting back into their old Simuldub rhythm.

I think its a combination of all of it plus they are done with the grind of making sure they were always only two weeks behind with the MHA dub which they recently finished up.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:56 am Reply with quote
sure, its starting now, but that doesn't mean it going to keep going each week. all this really means is that there is a team free to work on a new show
MFrontier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:28 am Reply with quote
Wow, this was a pretty fast turnaround. Not that I mind, I'm enjoying the show, it just surprises me.

Aaron Campbell as a lead is cool, and I can see Dani Chambers playing Rit adorably. The two paired together in a fantasy romance should be fun!
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:16 am Reply with quote
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
I hope it is more of the later.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:09 am Reply with quote
This has been one of my favorites this season and I’m also surprised they’re simuldubbing it so soon and I hope this means Funimation is getting caught up with their backlog. Though I know there’s a few shows the dub still isn’t out yet like the previous season of Love Live.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
This has been one of my favorites this season and I’m also surprised they’re simuldubbing it so soon and I hope this means Funimation is getting caught up with their backlog. Though I know there’s a few shows the dub still isn’t out yet like the previous season of Love Live.

I'm thinking a Talentless Nana drop is coming sooner rather than later.
iamthevastuniverse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:45 pm Reply with quote
The casting here is a bit to standard and uninteresting I'll pass on the watching the dub and show.
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:24 pm Reply with quote
iamthevastuniverse wrote:
The casting here is a bit to standard and uninteresting I'll pass on the watching the dub and show.

Probably because its geared more towards being a slice of life. Which granted isnt for everybody. Its a very laid back show from my perspective.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1