• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cloverworks Reveals Tokyo 24th Ward Original TV Anime for January 2022 Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhou-BR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:13 am Reply with quote
I guess this is why Tsuda isn't directing JoJo Part 6. Seems interesting.
Dark Mac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Another original Cloverworks anime? I wonder if it will be as good as Wonder Egg Priority.
09jcg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:03 am Reply with quote
So theyre doing this and Sono Bisque Doll at the same time? Both with January 2022 debuts? No good....
ErikaD.D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:21 am Reply with quote
09jcg wrote:
So theyre doing this and Sono Bisque Doll at the same time? Both with January 2022 debuts? No good....

And don't forget Akemi's Sailor Uniform. So three CloverWorks animes in January 2022 just like three animes in January 2021. I have a bad feeling that all of them won't ended up well like TPN season 2, WEP, Horimiya.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:55 pm Reply with quote
ErikaD.D wrote:
09jcg wrote:

And don't forget Akemi's Sailor Uniform. So three CloverWorks animes in January 2022 just like three animes in January 2021. I have a bad feeling that all of them won't ended up well like TPN season 2, WEP, Horimiya.

I feel like Sono Bisque would probably be the hardest to screw up out of the three of them, especially since I don't think they'll rush the second half like they did with Horimiya.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1