• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Eminence in Shadow 2nd Season's 2nd Video Reveals More Cast, October Debut, 12-Episode Len

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harushiga

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 7:57 am Reply with quote
Crimson is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita, not Tomokazu Seki.

https://twitter.com/Shadowgarden_PR/status/1662804331035500545
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 9:44 am Reply with quote
Time for some vamp action.
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 10:05 am Reply with quote
My hunch was correct in thinking that season 2 was airing this year. I hope it is at least as good as the first season.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 12:10 pm Reply with quote
Looking like the spectacular Chuuni madness continues! With even more of an all-star cast! And more Claire!

Also was that not Saori Hayami at the end?
Erulogos

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 8:24 pm Reply with quote
A little concerned about the 12 episode part, I hope they don't speed up the pacing and try to cram the same amount of content they covered in S1's 20 episodes into S2's 12. But that aside, I'm ready for more OP obliviousness.
Cryten

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 5:28 am Reply with quote
I wonder if we will be getting just 1 arc this time. The story, at leats in its anime form, seemed to try and be a different genre each arc. Origin story arc, hapless co-incidence arc, revenge story arc, ecchi comedy arc and tournament arc. Now a vampire arc and no indication of any other story in the preview.
Aerodynamic41

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 8:11 am Reply with quote
Cryten wrote:
I wonder if we will be getting just 1 arc this time. The story, at leats in its anime form, seemed to try and be a different genre each arc. Origin story arc, hapless co-incidence arc, revenge story arc, ecchi comedy arc and tournament arc. Now a vampire arc and no indication of any other story in the preview.

Based on the first season's pacing, Season 2 will only adapt Volume 3. Each volume of the LN has 2 main story arcs and Volume 3 is no different: The second story arc in Volume 3 is the spoiler[corporate war] arc, which will very likely be covered in the anime.
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 8:18 am Reply with quote
Cryten wrote:

That could very well be it considering how they not only adapt all of the source material, but even add upon it, they like to let it breathe.
jdnation

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 2:33 pm Reply with quote
This October just got a little bit more... atomic!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1