• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Power Dolls Needs Editing

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manuelRN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quote
The ending theme should read:
#1: "Storm Song" by Urara Takano

Yasuko Suenagi wrote the lyrics for "Storm Song" however voice actress Urara Takano sings it. I added the correct entry although previous one remains. Could someone correct it?
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quote
manuelRN wrote:
The ending theme should read:
#1: "Storm Song" by Urara Takano

Yasuko Suenagi wrote the lyrics for "Storm Song" however voice actress Urara Takano sings it. I added the correct entry although previous one remains. Could someone correct it?

Have you submitted an error report?
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quote
I've made the change and also submitted Yasuko Suenagi in the staff credits. I do wish I could get confirmation somewhere other than just this thread. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:22 am Reply with quote
Dan42 wrote:
I've made the change and also submitted Yasuko Suenagi in the staff credits. I do wish I could get confirmation somewhere other than just this thread. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop

Dan, you have too much faith in the thread opener Anime catgrin + sweatdrop ... the correct name is Yasuko Suenaga (スエナガヤスコ); as far as I know "Suenagi" is not a valid Japanese family name. On the other hand, this Suenaga is probably different from the existing one in ANN's Encycloepdia, according to Anison Generation. This lyricist seems to have nothing other than the ending theme of Power Dolls episode 1.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:11 am Reply with quote
Geh. I keep repeating the same error; I assume (IMHO correctly) that if the poster bothered to tell us about such obscure details then s/he's probably not spamming. But I always fail to consider that s/he may be innocently wrong :-/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1