• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Streams D.Gray-man, Druaga, Witchblade, More

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kefkaownsall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 am Reply with quote
Aweswome subbed Witchblade. I've watched it dubbed on streaming ssites and now I can watch it subbed legally (the reason for watching it dubbed is that the Japanese TV version was censored.)
Katane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quote
I too want to see the Subbed Version after seeing so many times on IFC and IFC on Demand. The Dubbed was great, I'm sure the Subbed is also.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quote
uh, Funimation you never cease to amaze me when it comes to bringing anime to the world by using video like Youtube, Hulu, and even your site.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
robo-ky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quote
fo real mdo7 what u said, it's really helped fill the gap of legal ways to watch anime since there's so little anime on tv nowadays; i mean two eps a week of monster on syfy is cool but an otaku can't survive alone off of that. if we can all watch less fansubs each day the world would be a better place Rolling Eyes
Stmurda23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quote
why isn't funimation releasing any more dvd's of d.gray-man dubbed? it's been about 5 or 6 months since they last released new episodes
dragonrider_cody

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quote
I never really got into Withblade or the other titles, so not much interest here. Though regardless of interest, I've pretty much given up on Funi's streaming. CR and Anime Network's players blow it out of the water, but that really doesn't take much.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1