• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[This URL is a known Bootlegging website].Com

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RinMyky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:50 am Reply with quote
Yea, i've found this the best place to buy anime, though the shipping is expensive, so if you live in the u.s.a. which, unfortunately, i dont, then its all good, i got the special edition DN Angel boxset for $9.99 and part one and two of Sayuiki Reload for $6.99 each, shame about the high shipping charges, especially since i like in the U.K.
Tiresias

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:06 am Reply with quote
I'm thinking that you might want to clarify whether or not those prices you listed are in British Pounds or American Dollars. The prices look too low to be American, but the dollar signs in front of the numbers say it is. Personally though, I shop www.deepdiscountdvd.com as they usually have better prices and free shipping in the States.
one3rd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:42 am Reply with quote
If I'm correct, then without the spaces, the URL will turn into a message that says that they sell bootlegs.

http://www.[This URL is a known Bootlegging website]/
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1