Forum - View topic
NEWS: K Anime Project's English Trailer Streamed




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RyanSaotome



Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 4210
Location: Towson, Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Wait... is Animax dubbing this as it airs?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kpk



Joined: 05 Apr 2009
Posts: 484
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quote
K is my most anticipated anime show of the year!

The previews looked amazing for a TV series, almost like a movie production. Just like Fate/Zero.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TD912
SubscriberSubscriber


Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 242
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quote
It's probably similar to what was done with Last Exile: Fam, aired with subtitles.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-09-24/animax-asia-to-run-2011-last-exile-on-same-day-it-airs-in-japan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rheiders



Joined: 05 Jul 2011
Posts: 1137
Location: Colorful Colorado :)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quote
"Same time telecast event of the year!!" sounds so ridiculous xD Still, I'm looking forward to this one; it looks like a lot of fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
DangerMouse



Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 3749
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:45 pm Reply with quote
kpk wrote:
K is my most anticipated anime show of the year!

The previews looked amazing for a TV series, almost like a movie production. Just like Fate/Zero.


Totally agree, can't wait for this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reggie



Joined: 04 Jul 2007
Posts: 19
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:31 am Reply with quote
Just saw the screening at the Anime Festival Asia Indonesia 2012. I was very surprised when I saw it, the quality of the animation is the same as movie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danilo07



Joined: 25 Dec 2011
Posts: 1577
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:14 am Reply with quote
reggie wrote:
Just saw the screening at the Anime Festival Asia Indonesia 2012. I was very surprised when I saw it, the quality of the animation is the same as movie.

Does it have a plot or is it kind of anime that just wants to impress you with great animation and action scenes (sorta like Redline)?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reggie



Joined: 04 Jul 2007
Posts: 19
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 am Reply with quote
danilo07 wrote:
reggie wrote:
Just saw the screening at the Anime Festival Asia Indonesia 2012. I was very surprised when I saw it, the quality of the animation is the same as movie.

Does it have a plot or is it kind of anime that just wants to impress you with great animation and action scenes (sorta like Redline)?

From the screening, I still cannot understand how the plot will work out. But it's seems interesting because the conflict between two factions (maybe more?). Even though there was an talk show for the anime, they didn't discuss anything about the story.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kpk



Joined: 05 Apr 2009
Posts: 484
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:21 am Reply with quote
reggie wrote:
danilo07 wrote:
reggie wrote:
Just saw the screening at the Anime Festival Asia Indonesia 2012. I was very surprised when I saw it, the quality of the animation is the same as movie.

Does it have a plot or is it kind of anime that just wants to impress you with great animation and action scenes (sorta like Redline)?

From the screening, I still cannot understand how the plot will work out. But it's seems interesting because the conflict between two factions (maybe more?). Even though there was an talk show for the anime, they didn't discuss anything about the story.


Who's the main character?

Is there a main character?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group