• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cast for The Wallflower TV Drama Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minakichan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quote
Slight error in the article: Uchi Hiroki is no longer a part of NEWS, as he got kicked out a few years ago.

But yey, Kame and Tegonyan~
Egan Loo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quote
minakichan wrote:
Slight error in the article: Uchi Hiroki is no longer a part of NEWS, as he got kicked out a few years ago.

I guess the article's wording can be interpreted either way:

The article wrote:
Hiroki Uchi (One Piece: Norowareta Seiken) and Yuya Tegoshi of the NEWS pop group (One Piece: Karakuri Shiro no Mecha Kyohei)

The "of the NEWS pop group" clause refers to just Tegoshi, who is still with NEWS. That's why Uchi gets his own One Piece credit, while the One Piece: Karakuri Shiro no Mecha Kyohei credit is for NEWS as a whole, and not for Tegoshi.
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quote
Seeing some of the cast members has gotten me even more fired up for this show. I can't wait.
Ichigoismylover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quote
I'm ssoooo excited for Tegoshi Yuya, perfect casting of him!
poonk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quote
littlegreenwolf wrote:
Seeing some of the cast members has gotten me even more fired up for this show. I can't wait.
Same here-- Kame as Kyohei! I'm sorta excited about this now. Though I haven't really cared for much of what he's done recently (one episode of Kami no Shizuku was all I could bear to watch) I really enjoyed his work in earlier series (Nobuta wo Produce and Suppli, specifically) so I'm very interested to see him play someone with a bit more attitude like Kyohei.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1