• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Meganebu Anime Promo Highlights Spacey, Glasses-Wearing Takuma

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oraculo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm... sounds like those cream puffs might be spiked with something... Anime exclamation
Anyway, where's Junichi's promo??? Wink
CrowLia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Birthday: July 7 (Cancer)

I'll use this opportunity to vent out one of my biggest and stupidest frustrations with anime.

I was born on July 8. I don't know about other people, but I've always found a weird kind of fun in finding about people (real, historical or fictitious) who share a birthday with me. But because Tanabata is on July 7, Japanese creators love having characters with a Tanabata birthday, which leaves my stupid Juy 8th birthday in the dark. Off the top of my head I can name half a dozen characters that have their birthdays on Tanabat. Whereas, amongst all the anime I've watched, the only July 8 birthday I've known is this guy

He had exactly 3 minutes of screen time in the entirety of Bleach, in which he managed to be one-shotted by freaking Chad.

So I feel discriminated as July 8 person is what I'm trying to say.

Back on topic, that must be the most boring PV ever. And I still want to watch this. I'm so hopeless. Waiting for Junichi Suwabe Very Happy
sakuragtin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:19 pm Reply with quote
^
Watch Strike the Blood's PV.

I personally was contemplating what drugs he was taking during the commercial for him to sound like that and if he doesn't take them what is he like? He might break the show for me if he acts like how he sounded all the time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1