• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mahō Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gen2rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 am Reply with quote
Mahō Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora (TV)

I just wanted to bring this anime up out the past (recent past - 2008) and see if folks would give another look at it.

"Someday's Dreamers" is an anime which I (IMHO) believe is in the same league as Kanon, Air, and Clannad - It just didn't get the coverage that they did.

This anime is a bit hard to find, but if you can, give it a try.
egoist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quote
Watched a few episodes back then (didn't find any of them special), and the amount of reality bothered me. It felt like watching a documentary with anime characters and real scenery.
I have the complete thing in my hard drive and may give it a try some other time since it's quite unique (though I've yet to decide whether it's positively unique).
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:00 am Reply with quote
I happened to stumble across this when I was pawing through an illegit streaming site's anime list the other day. Looks like something I might dig, so I've thrown it into my "want to see" pile.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 am Reply with quote
Trying to find this series now because of the interesting summary. Now I need to find someplace that has it with Eng subs, I found a place with "ita subs" and the other way only has 1 seeder. Guess I'll watch it in "ita sub" for pretty art and improving my Japanese.
Alestal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm Reply with quote
I actually watched the whole show as it was released, it's an alright watch. It had some interesting elements in it but slowly fell apart as the plot went on. I wish they'd attempted to make the show simplier because the inclusion of the drama in the show is what really took away from it's strong points.
I still love you anyway Kobayashi <3 (the director)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1