• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
More Onegai Teacher from ComicsOne

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:11 am Reply with quote
More Onegai Teacher in print form is on the way. Here's ComicsOne's recent press releases on two new books.

San Jose, CA - June 26, 2003 ComicsOne has recently announced new additions to their popular Onegai Teacher series. On store shelves this fall, Onegai Teacher fans will be exited to find the Please Teacher Anime Fanbook and Onegai Teacher translated novel.

First, the month of September heats up with the sultry full-sized Please Teacher Anime Fanbook. This jewel is filled with many beautiful digital images from the stellar anime series, as well as many gorgeous original images and sketches only found in this special collection. This particular compilation is complete with creator commentary and loads of
other extras. A must-have for any true anime fan! The “Onegai
Teacher” anime produced by Bandai was a best-selling animated video in Japan. ComicsOne’s own Onegai Teacher graphic novel shared similar success here in the US as it spent many months as one of the top 50 graphic novels on the notarized Bookscan List.

Following the Fanbook, brings an engrossing literary treat. You've seen the hit anime, and read the enthralling manga, but even still, you don't know the full story behind 18-year old Kei and his ambiguous affair with
his homeroom teacher from another planet. What's missing? You can
only find out in the translated full-length novel adaptation of Onegai Teacher from ComicsOne.

Onegai Teacher is a tale that appeals to both adolescents and adults with its touching sensibility and laugh-out-loud comedy. The reader can easily sympathize with each character’s internal growth and social bravery. “After all, most of us know how difficult it can be to express one’s feelings to the one you care for most;” says ComicsOne’s Marketing Editor - Shawn Sanders.

Availability
The Please Teacher Fanbook will be available September 2003 with the Onegai Teacher Novel shortly following in October 2003. The full color Anime Fanbook will be priced at $17.95. The Onegai Teacher Novel will be priced at $7.95. Visit www.comicsone.com for more detailed series information.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1