• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[error report] Yamamoto Yohko TV

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NegativeZero

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:41 am Reply with quote
http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=96

The entries under 'Related reviews' and 'Related releases' (as well as the 'In the News' entries, but I'm not sure if those are found automatically by the software) all relate to the Yamamoto Yohko OAVs, not the TV series.

This isn't really anything major, but it's quite confusing as the TV series is still unlicensed wheras the OAVs have been licensed and available on DVD for years now. Since the TV series is a retelling of the OAV story it can be hard to separate one from the other. To make matters worse, the US releases of the two three-episode OAV series are smushed together into one 6-episode release.

Probably the most important error that needs fixing is that there is a review linked to it which is not a review of the TV series, but of the OAV DVD release.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1