• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation to Stream Freezing Vibration, Unbreakable Machine-Doll, Tokyo Ravens, BlazBlue

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 am Reply with quote
Oh so they finally announce their lineup. Not bad I guess. Some of them were expected like Freezing Vibration. I can't wait for Blaz Blue to air soon though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Altacia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:55 am Reply with quote
Wonder what the odds are that CrunchyRoll will also get Freezing Vibration..

Sad

Guess I may have to go with Fansubs.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:57 am Reply with quote
YES YES YES indeed the moment when s2 of Freezing arrive yea in just the instant time Funi call they pick-up so indeed hurray on it.

that means indeed dub version on the way for vibration season wonder s2 casting be like?
zeonozero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 am Reply with quote
There is all of the announcements that we've been waiting for. Really glad that they are different from Crunchyroll's lineup as well. Thats like 20-30 titles that can be watched legally in America, nobody should have an excuse to enjoy something this fall
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:06 am Reply with quote
Man, if FUNi decides to get the full license and dubs BlazBlue, what are the chances they'll get the Bang Zoom! cast? I can see Patrick Seitz reclaiming his role, and there's a maybe for Cristina Vee, but the rest...uhhh?
Megiddo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quote
Absolutely nothing for me (waiting on Arpeggio, Non Non Biyori, and Pupa) but it's good to see FUNi continuing to simulcast stuff. Maybe next season they'll pick stuff I'm interested in.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:28 am Reply with quote
Can't wait for BlazBlue to start, also the eventual Blu-ray of this should be glorious.

I think Arpeggio and Samurai Flamenco are the two shows I'm still waiting on now.
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:29 am Reply with quote
Damn, I was hoping CR would get Unbreakable and BlazBlue. Guess it's time to see how long my patience lasts with Funi's site again.
AbZeroNow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
Man, if FUNi decides to get the full license and dubs BlazBlue, what are the chances they'll get the Bang Zoom! cast? I can see Patrick Seitz reclaiming his role, and there's a maybe for Cristina Vee, but the rest...uhhh?

I don't see Funi using Bang Zoom to dub BlazBlue so we'll likely see the usual Funimation suspects. Funi usually doesn't care about dub continuity for TV anime(remember that Black Lagoon one was an OVA).
The Mad Manga Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:44 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
Absolutely nothing for me

Same Confused In the past Funimation has at least picked up at least a few series I wanted to watch but nothing this season I guess. I hope someone picks up Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta, Arpeggio, and Kyousogiga though frankly at this point I'm not terribly optimistic.
terminus24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quote
Not gonna watch the Funi simulcast of Freezing, most of the times I can deal with censorship, but it was so horribly done in the first season that the censored version was unwatchable. Sticking with the uncensored fansub with this one.

I was hoping Sentai would get BlazBlue, but let's hope Funi can get a good amount of the original cast back for this.

Last edited by terminus24 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Key

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:47 am Reply with quote
Wow, they're actually announcing starting times this time around? That's a big improvement over last season.

Now if only they'll actually keep to them. . .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:52 am Reply with quote
This whole "Funimation boycott" thing of mine would be a lot harder if they actually licensed decent stuff. So it's going clear into 2014. I didn't expect that.
traveling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:53 am Reply with quote
Tokyo Ravens is the only show I'm interested in.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:57 am Reply with quote
I'm interested in at least checking out all these titles (I was already a fan of Freezing's first season) but I really wish CR had them. It's definitely my streaming source of choice.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3