• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Actress, Writer, Singer, and Director Mary Elizabeth McGlynn to Appear at Otakon Vegas

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Well that solves what gender ill make my crusader
GhostShell

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:18 am Reply with quote
A very talented individual. Like many others, I loved her portrayal of Motoko Kusanagi in the various GITS: SAC series and movies, and Innocence. Still have a dream of being able to see her one day at a local anime con.
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:30 am Reply with quote
Mary-Elizabeth McGlynn is one of the few voice actresses whom I'd want to see at a convention. The woman who directed the English version of Cowboy Bebop and voiced Motoko Kusanagi seems like she'd be worth hearing from. I just wish she were attending a convention that I were attending.

She doesn't seem to do a lot of convention appearances. I wonder if that's because of some perverse lack of demand or just because she's too busy for or, if not and, not really interested in them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GhostShell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:03 am Reply with quote
Surrender Artist wrote:
She doesn't seem to do a lot of convention appearances. I wonder if that's because of some perverse lack of demand or just because she's too busy for or, if not and, not really interested in them.

Considering her lengthy and still increasing list of credits, I strongly suspect it's just a matter of her being too busy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1