• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tokyo Ghoul Anime Slated for TV

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GiriOni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:24 am Reply with quote
Holy!!! I just started reading this two days ago! This is pretty awesome.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:24 am Reply with quote
I wonder if it will be 1 or 2 cour. I'm guessing 1 cour based on the material it has from the manga so far.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
I wonder if it will be 1 or 2 cour. I'm guessing 1 cour based on the material it has from the manga so far.

The scanlated chapters are only up to the 3rd (?, chapter 30s) volume, but raws are up to the 10th volume. It could possibly be a 2 cour but we won't know until more information is out. Though, giving the pacing of the [translated] chapters, it could be a single cour.
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 am Reply with quote
Interesting though I have one question: Is the implied English pun {right there in the description: boy meets ghoul} intentional or just completely accidental? Because Tokyo Z*****'s already taken and Tokyo "Ghoul" would imply that she's the main character {that series I would want to see}. But if the tile is about the situation then it needs the plural form...

I'd say I'm overthinking this but if ten volumes of this series was already produced and I can't find anything about it then it would seem there's something "off" about it...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1