• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rozen Maiden dolls talk Manga Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:13 am Reply with quote
Do u think there is still a chance for 1 more season to be made for rozen maiden because with the way last season ended it did indicate it and with one more season the can wrap up on the whole story.

i know the sales were low but what do u think is there still hope ?

[EDIT: Please work on using proper grammar next time; you're not texting or tweeting here. And yes, this is a forum expectation. - Key]
hpulley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:23 am Reply with quote
Thespacemaster wrote:
Do u think there is still a chance for 1 more season to be made for rozen maiden because with the way last season ended it did indicate it and with one more season the can wrap up on the whole story.

i know the sales were low but what do u think is there still hope ?
I wish there would be and I suppose one can never give up hope entirely but it doesn't look good.

Poor sales of the discs, all the manga seems to have ended. There is already a PS Vita game for it that didn't seem to rank at all in sales (which is sad as it is a really nice game).

I think our best hope is for the manga to reboot, again... but PEACH PIT may be tired of it by now.

Slim to none I'd say, with sadness... would have been great to animate the rest of it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1