• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 1st 2 Berserk Films Stream on Hulu for 1 Week

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animerican14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 am Reply with quote
Hmm, I wonder if it's worth bothering with Hulu for once with this temporary stream. The CG has always seemed pretty wonky in the trailers and clips I've seen, and though I hear the original TV anime communicated the original manga content better, I've only seen very cruddy looking fansubs for it... what to do, what to do.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Agent355

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:55 am Reply with quote
When did the movies go up? From Wednesday 'till Sunday is not a whole week. I probably won't have time to watch it.
Toriko36

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:41 am Reply with quote
With the 3rd film being released next week, it's a great idea on their point to gather some interest prior to the release.

The whole point of these 3 films is to breathe new life into the franchise, animate new scenes and hopefully make enough revenue where we see more new berserk films, OVAs or a tv series in the near future.

First new chapter in a year is being released in YA tomorrow!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1