• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Live-Action Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Film Footage Aired

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ofsoulsandshinigami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:03 am Reply with quote
Am I the only one who is NOW excited about this? I just saw the teaser and the action scenes look good. I admit I was worried because most Live Action adaptations fall short, but I'm willing to give this a chance.
On another note,
Quote:
Since only males can take the reins of the Phantomhive family
this made me laugh...wouldn't that mean that Ciel had to procreate a child before Sebastian ate his soul? Anime hyper
MadisonE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:32 am Reply with quote
Watching the trailer made me go *___* but Bassy no longer looks as smexy. I just don't want this to turn out like Death Note live action, that was terrible and I couldn't get through a minute of it, but as for Black Butler I will watch it most definitely.
cosain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:34 am Reply with quote
MadisonE wrote:
Watching the trailer made me go *___* but Bassy no longer looks as smexy. I just don't want this to turn out like Death Note live action, that was terrible and I couldn't get through a minute of it, but as for Black Butler I will watch it most definitely.

It probably be as bad as Death Note live action, however Mizushima Hiro is an actor worth your time to watch.

I'm looking forwards to this live action soooo much for MizuHiro return! Hopefully the story is as captivating as Mizushima Hiro Very Happy
Oraculo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:40 am Reply with quote
Hmmm, dunno about this... Confused However, I would definitely consider watching it if they included Grell. (and as a male please!) Twisted Evil
loveciel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:33 am Reply with quote
they shouldn't have even try to make it live action usually when you make a live action anime they sucks and I'm not raceist but the japanese don't even look like them if they were going to do this they should have made it in England being the show not even based in Tokyo etc is in England so you'll never get a actor to even look like the characters if there japanese it should be people from England that's my opinion deal with it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1