Forum - View topic
NEWS: Magimoji Rurumo Anime by Yowapeda's Watanabe Previewed in Video




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stark700



Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Posts: 11498
Location: Earth
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 am Reply with quote
Looks kinda cute I guess. That hat though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GATSU



Joined: 03 Jan 2002
Posts: 14421
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:18 am Reply with quote
Meh, I'd rather they do an official Love Hime anime. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nosgoroth



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 24
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:32 am Reply with quote
Is there a reason why you're still calling this Magimoji (まぎもじ) when the title is clearly まじもじ (Majimoji)? If there is I'd like to know, it bugs me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Egan Loo



Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Posts: 942
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:37 am Reply with quote
Nosgoroth wrote:
Is there a reason why you're still calling this Magimoji (まぎもじ) when the title is clearly まじもじ (Majimoji)? If there is I'd like to know, it bugs me.


"Maji" is Japanese for "magi[c]." The title of the original manga is written in Roman characters as Magimoji Rurumo:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
infamoustakai



Joined: 12 Jun 2014
Posts: 323
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:14 am Reply with quote
A loli witch comedy? Absolutely added to my list of stuff to watch this summer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nosgoroth



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 24
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:15 am Reply with quote
Egan Loo wrote:
Nosgoroth wrote:
Is there a reason why you're still calling this Magimoji (まぎもじ) when the title is clearly まじもじ (Majimoji)? If there is I'd like to know, it bugs me.


"Maji" is Japanese for "magi[c]." The title of the original manga is written in Roman characters as Magimoji Rurumo:



I thought there would be something, thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Takamachi Ryoko



Joined: 27 Apr 2008
Posts: 332
Location: 東京, 日本
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:54 am Reply with quote
So this is what Onoda-kun watches in his free time. Looks pretty funny!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Sobe



Joined: 04 Jun 2011
Posts: 790
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:36 am Reply with quote
Takamachi Ryoko wrote:
So this is what Onoda-kun watches in his free time. Looks pretty funny!


Her name isn't Hime-Hime though. Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ali07



Joined: 01 Jun 2014
Posts: 3250
Location: Victoria, Australia
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:14 am Reply with quote
Look forward to seeing this one. And, love the hat. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group