• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Spotlight - GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS TRY

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:50 pm Reply with quote
unfortunately it will mean that once again the US auidence wont have any luck at all. especially for the chances for an english dub version.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EricJ2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:07 am Reply with quote
So, Keroro couldn't even enter the competition? Sad
jonnyMAGNUM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:50 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
unfortunately it will mean that once again the US auidence wont have any luck at all. especially for the chances for an english dub version.

Bandai has kindly added every episode to their YouTube account. We may not get a dub (which I personally don't prefer anyway), but at least we get a free, legal way to view the episodes in a timely manner and as much as we like on any device that gets YouTube. That can't be said about 90% of the anime released these days.
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quote
true. unfortunately its in the japaneese gundam official channel and its blocked in the western region. the same with most official japaneese anime channels. the aniplex channel on youtube is also blocked for western servers. the same for the bandai and sunrise channel. the ones i know of that isnt blocked for the US is the pokemon JP chanel, the Nintendo JP channel , TV Toyko , the King Records Channel and TV Sunday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jonnyMAGNUM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:21 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
true. unfortunately its in the japaneese gundam official channel and its blocked in the western region. the same with most official japaneese anime channels. the aniplex channel on youtube is also blocked for western servers. the same for the bandai and sunrise channel. the ones i know of that isnt blocked for the US is the pokemon JP chanel, the Nintendo JP channel , TV Toyko , the King Records Channel and TV Sunday.

Gundaminfo is the official Sunrise/Gundam channel on YouTube and is not blocked in the US, or anywhere, to my knowledge. That's how I watched the entire first series of Build Fighters and they even advertise that Try will be steaming there on Wednesdays. The videos are not just subtitled in english, but in Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean as well. They're global. So I'm not sure you're looking in the right place.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:25 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad their not blocking it. I guess their trying seed the market for their Gunpla products. I'm grateful, they poured alot money into this anime. Hopefully the plot will hold up to all the flash going on, good flash never the less.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1