• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Godzilla PS3/PS4 Game's Release Set for July

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Dcast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:58 pm Reply with quote
Don't know what to say here, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to piss off a lot of people by doing this, but...

GOJIRAAAAAAAAAA!
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:34 pm Reply with quote
Lord Dcast wrote:
Don't know what to say here, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to piss off a lot of people by doing this, but...

GOJIRAAAAAAAAAA!

Preferring to call the Big G by his Japanese name shouldn't anger people the same way in preferring to call him by his dub name shouldn't anger people.
doctordoom85

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:54 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Lord Dcast wrote:

GOJIRAAAAAAAAAA!

Preferring to call the Big G by his Japanese name shouldn't anger people the same way in preferring to call him by his dub name shouldn't anger people.

But I liked how in the 2014 film Watanabe spoiler[pronounced "Godzilla" with the same emphasis on how "Gojira" is said]. It was a nice moment.
Relairknight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:32 am Reply with quote
Definitely. So many nice little touches, damn I loved that movie. Onto the game Y U NO WII U?! lol. Looks like I might end up getting a ps4 after all.
Gyt Kaliba

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:24 pm Reply with quote
So has there been any reason stated as to why the PS3 version is digital only now? because that's fairly disappointing. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lord Dcast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:49 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:

I thought I'd anger people by not having anything proper to say, and just reverting to saying his name..
EricJ2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:51 pm Reply with quote
doctordoom85 wrote:
But I liked how in the 2014 film Watanabe spoiler[pronounced "Godzilla" with the same emphasis on how "Gojira" is said]. It was a nice moment.

(sob!) But his name's Gojira! (boohoo!)
(For some people, the Dean Devlin nightmares will never end...)

The game looks good, but history shows more and more how PS3 points out the folly of PS4. Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1