• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I was Happy and Upset with the endings of Naruto and Bleach

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:29 pm Reply with quote
I have been a big fan of Naruto and Bleach .

Now Naruto is coming to an end and starting new generation ,Boruto. I am pleased that Naruto married Hinata and I am really satisfied with The last moive. But Naruto likes Sakura is something I have never liked. But in the last movie, the ending is nice. After completing their mission from moon ,that scenes , Naruto and Hinata travelled back to their childhoods step by step,while holding hands with each other and Naruto was wearing a long red muffler that appeared from Hinata's tears.Naruto the last movie made me feel now really all ok because I feel like I can now fully delete about that Naruto liked Sakura totally.But ,I have to thank Sakura that She negotiated between Naruto and Hinata. That's why I was Upset and happy through all of Naruto series till the end.

Bleach,Kurosaki Ichigo , still I.can't really guess what is going on this story. There are many characters, and yet the worst thing that make me upset is Anime was cancelled. Maybe because the story became boring but I want to see the ending still but I couldn't catch the concepts in bleach manga anymore too. Too many stories and those are like endless routes of Kurosaki Ichigo's stories. Still I can't guess nor see the Ichigo's expression more ... I wonder who will he choose Rukia and Orihime.. Thought,it was a funny and nice story background at first but after the war with Izen. ,after so many characters appeared ,I were sad.And I gave myself a little hope in Manga but ..No no no no...! What is going on again why so many characters !!!# ...And I stopped reading Bleach Manga and chasing Boruto back.
I wish Mangaka Kubo changes the story background with just direct ending style. Ichiruki fan <..

Thanks ,newbie here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1