• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Viz and Ayashi no Ceres

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
molloaggie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:12 pm Reply with quote
Viz was supposed to announce in the fall what they were doing with Ayashi no Ceres. It was discontinued as a monthly comic. However, Viz just put their October releases out and there's no mention of this manga. Boo hoo! Anybody know anything? If so, please tell me!
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:47 am Reply with quote
sorry, I can't give you any answers. But, I did look on Amazon.com and saw that vol.5 "Mikage" is listed. There isn't a release date for it, though...
Vigilante024

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:19 am Reply with quote
rightstuf.com has Ceres vol. 5 to be released 10/22/03 and vol. 6 to be released 12/10/03
Hellomojo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:19 pm Reply with quote
You may have gotten this mixed up with the box sets coming in fall. Are you sure it was dealing with manga. Because viz, and pioneer have ayashi no ceres dvds

edit-whoops put atashi, darn adiction to chobits!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
molloaggie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:22 pm Reply with quote
Oh yeah, I'm sure I'm talking about the manga. I already have all the dvds! I heard recently about the new Collector's Edition DVDs of Ayashi no Ceres. Rightstuff.com is the only company that is posting those books for presale right now. When viz listed their Oct releases, Ceres was not one of them. Book 5 does have the new style cover though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1