• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Girls und Panzer Warns Fans Not to Trespass at Real-Life Golf Course

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:04 pm Reply with quote
Hot Damn,...i know this series is popular in Japan but is this not a bit extreme?

I have yet to see it but is on my PW list..but really just how good is it to get fans this crazy? Anime hyper
JohnnySake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:11 pm Reply with quote
I suppose the right way to go about it would be to bring or rent some clubs, pay the course fees and see the place whilst engaging in a little golf! Very Happy
H. Guderian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Thespacemaster wrote:
Hot Damn,...i know this series is popular in Japan but is this not a bit extreme?

I have yet to see it but is on my PW list..but really just how good is it to get fans this crazy? Anime hyper

Its not hyper amazing, but the Director is so very much in demand. After being unremarkable for awhile suddenly everything he touches becomes golden. I myself enjoy this franchise, but even I question the extreme dedication of fans for it. I dunno, but at lest rest assured the underlying product is at least pretty nice.
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:50 am Reply with quote
It appears that gophers aren't the only problem facing golf courses, nowadays old creepy groundskeepers have to chase off otaku's checking out the scenery they saw in their favorite Anime. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1