• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Majestic Prince Anime Film Opens on November 4 for 2-Week Limited Screening

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:23 am Reply with quote
I wonder what the title will end up being. I forgot what title I suggested it should be when I did mine.
omiya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:39 am Reply with quote
It's a bit of luck and fun trying to get to Japan to coincide with Majestic Prince events.

I managed to get to the in-store mini-live and handshake meeting at Tower Records Shinjuku with Natsumi Kon singing the OP and Chiaki Ishikawa singing the ED - see http://newslounge.net/archives/81154. Both of them were extremely charming.

I was disappointed to miss the live event in November 2013 (bought the first 2 Japanese volumes of the anime on blu-ray for that and the extras, but couldn't afford to stay an extra week in Japan for it) and hope that there might be another live event associated with the film's release.

I also missed the special screening of the first episodes last June in Odaiba with the voice cast present.

Hopefully if I get over to Japan in November I can catch the screening.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:47 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad the movie isn't going to be a rehash of the entire series, i'm just disappointed that were not getting another season. Hopefully i can catch the new episode when it comes out.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1