• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Is there any way to just block episode reviews and not the other news?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitesox123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, just like the title says, if there is any way to do that that would be nice.
horseradish

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:43 pm Reply with quote
A bar to customize the front page layout is underneath the large banner area for features. Default is set to All and Grid View with Images. Select which articles show by clicking on the various categories listed and how the articles are displayed with the icons.

For all news except episode reviews, click on the main categories listed except "Reviews": News, Interest, and Columns. The selected categories will be bolded and shown, whereas "All" and "Reviews" will not be bolded and episode reviews will be hidden.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:02 am Reply with quote
We just solidified plans to let you save your main-feed settings, with fairly detailed filters.

The project hasn't been given a timeline yet, but expect it on the not-to-distant-future.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1