• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tactics Manga Revived in New Series

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
capt_bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:48 pm Reply with quote
YAAAAS.
YAAAAAAAAAAAS.

Its a really good series. Its a shame it wasn't very popular here;;; I really do hope the new series does well!
tsugumin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:10 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad ANN is finally posting about this. I was over the moon when the announcement was made a week ago.

Youko is love. Youko is life. I hope she gets to meet Watanabe again, things would be so interesting between them now that he's lost his arm.

I can't wait until they jump back into the plot.
lostbirdinatree

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:17 pm Reply with quote
I got into Tactics briefly at one point (thanks to Matantei Loki), only to find it was pretty much dead. It'll be interesting to see if it can survive in the modern age...
southplumb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:16 am Reply with quote
I first saw the anime on Syfy years ago and just started re-watching it in Japanese. I wonder if this could result in a second series.
tsugumin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:15 pm Reply with quote
southplumb wrote:
I first saw the anime on Syfy years ago and just started re-watching it in Japanese. I wonder if this could result in a second series.

That'd be nice. The first anime was a terrible adaptation. One of the biggest themes of the manga is "Death is something that cannot be avoided. Only villains pull that shit.". Not the anime's "tru wuv conquers all uwu".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1