• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kemono Friends to Reveal New Game on Friday

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:48 am Reply with quote
It is a new year from Kemono Friends. I cannot wait to see what they have in store for us. Looking forward to this new game and how they will do the second season.
Blatch
Thread Killer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:00 pm Reply with quote
This seems like an attempt to smash that cash cow for all the milk it's worth, and Kadokawa (or whoever is primarily involved with this) will probably make a lot of money from it.

Even despite what happened with the anime, it doesn't seem like boycotting the franchise is going to do anything. There are so many who love it but don't care about the people who made it big, and I think that's a shame. Still, I think it can work as a matter of having standards. I wasn't going to download any mobile app related to the series before, and I certainly won't now. Razz
EricJ2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:13 pm Reply with quote
The one actual flash of game I saw in between VA Cuteness was a bit of Super Bomberman.

Not that that's bad, but hopefully that's just a bonus side game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1