• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Expo to Host Sunrise Producers, Neptunia Series Staff

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sango chan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:51 pm Reply with quote
no fair no fair no fair. I hate you, Anime Expo. Damn you for not being where I can go to you. I really love the Neptunia series. the only Convention I can go to now is Anime Next since I can't go to D.C to where Otakon moved to. So far Anime Next Hasn't really been inviting anyone that I'm really interested in. and they seemed to have stopped bringing over Japanese voice actors. :sigh: I'm rather sad now...Nepu...
Chinatsu Yoshikawa

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Sango chan wrote:
no fair no fair no fair. I hate you, Anime Expo. Damn you for not being where I can go to you. I really love the Neptunia series. the only Convention I can go to now is Anime Next since I can't go to D.C to where Otakon moved to. So far Anime Next Hasn't really been inviting anyone that I'm really interested in. and they seemed to have stopped bringing over Japanese voice actors. :sigh: I'm rather sad now...Nepu...

I'll post a pic of my autographs after I get them lol Wink
Sango chan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:06 am Reply with quote
Quote:

could you also record the panels and put them on Youtube too while your at it. lol
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:52 am Reply with quote
Chinatsu Yoshikawa wrote:
Sango chan wrote:

Haha , I seriously doubt you will. I went last year, and you either had to wait 6-12 hours in line for general tickets to one of the autograph sessions hosted by Anime Expo, or you had to spend like 80 bucks or something from the Neptunia both for a chance to get a limited ticket; the only catch is that pretty much all the tickets were taken by people who had early access. I literally got into the booth section as the doors opened, and I still couldn't get a ticket for the signatures.

AE is a joke as far as signatures come, you are better off saving the money you will spend on a ticket plus bonus merchandise and just hope something appears on ebay or try Mandrake.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1