• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: Kase-san and Morning Glories Director Takuya Sato and Producer Yusuke Terada

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random Name

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Well it's disappointing he doesn't want a TV series but I'm still hoping ponycanyon will greenlight one
marshmallowpie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:21 am Reply with quote
Now if only it was possible for me to actually watch this... why did they have to make the bluray theatre exclusive?? The original price for the bluray wasn't crazy high, and I've heard it has English subs, but I don't want to pay more than that when the extra is just going to a reseller. I'd like to support the series at least a little more directly than that.
configspace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:08 pm Reply with quote
marshmallowpie wrote:
Now if only it was possible for me to actually watch this... why did they have to make the bluray theatre exclusive?? The original price for the bluray wasn't crazy high, and I've heard it has English subs, but I don't want to pay more than that when the extra is just going to a reseller. I'd like to support the series at least a little more directly than that.

You can get it from
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07DN6HSWD/
KittyEponine
ANN Staff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:15 pm Reply with quote
I was actually hoping for anime adaptation when the ONA was announced. I do hope Ponycanyon would make it into an anime series considering that the manga now has a few volumes published.

This series tbh is a breath of fresh air kind of yuri series. Webtoons and other media under the yuri genre have been showing too much skin and too much affection. Sometimes, we need innocent stories like this to break the intensity... and prove that pure love yuri stories will always hit home. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1