• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: P.A. Works' Iroduku Sekai no Ashita kara. Anime Reveals October 5 Premiere, Character Designs

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:28 pm Reply with quote
While I do not like the increased yearly/monthly subscription rates for Amazon Prime, compared to the binge-watching practices of Netflix for their seasonal anime, I am glad that AP got instead of Netflix. I think AP is an example of a large media company getting into the anime streaming business and having a decent grasp at it. However, I would have preferrred that Funi got this because this show looks like something that would be ideal for a fall anime simuldub.
kotomikun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Personally, I'd put Netflix slightly above Amazon, just because I'm sick and tired of Jeff Bezos sticking his abusive-workplace-coated fingers in literally everything. But between that and Netflix taking months to post things, I don't really use either service for anime. This show's going to be another case of "wait for reviews to see if alternative techniques are worth the effort."
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1