• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists Game Slated for Early 2019 in the West

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:22 pm Reply with quote
they seem obsessed with the arland series.....I wish they'd release the other atelier series in bundles for the switch, i already got the arland series for the vita...
better yet give me a mana khemia 1 and 2 bundle!
AeiroWultx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:18 pm Reply with quote
Oh my god. I swear if it releases in the first three month of 2019..... my wallet can't take all this harassment with all of these new games coming out at the same time. That being said, I can't wait for it.
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:02 pm Reply with quote
It's usually around early March, agree with you, i can already see my wallet crying when thinking about what comes out from this autumn to next year spring Anime cry
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:52 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
In addition, KOEI Tecmo America announced that it will release the Atelier Arland Series Deluxe Pack digitally for PS4, Switch, and Steam on December 4.

I have been waiting for this news since they announce that bundle a while back. Waiting as to when these games are coming to the U.S for the Switch. I have thought about giving the Arland games a try a long time ago, but when I heard those games were being re-release on the Switch I thought this would be perfect as I can better play and enjoy the games in peace. What makes this even more great is that they are coming this soon. This is certainly going to be the next major games I would playing once I get done with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and it's Prequel.

. . . . . . .

As for Nelke & The Legendary Alchemist, the fact that Nelke is going to be receiving help from the alchemists of past games reminds me of Fire Emblem Heroes. which have characters from past FE game assisting the main cast. However when I think about it what I should have been reminded of was Fire Emblem Heroes as they show off this idea even more so in a way. Anyway, I am looking forward to playing this game as well.

Siegfriedl88 wrote:
I wish they'd release the other atelier series in bundles for the switch, i already got the arland series for the vita...better yet give me a mana khemia 1 and 2 bundle!

It would be nice that we could play the other Altelier games just so we can get acquainted with the other alchemists from past games before the latest one is release. I think it would have more if an impact the developers seems to be going with. The impact of when one sees characters they know from past games appearing in a new game together.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:15 am Reply with quote
After the total dud of the last triology with each game getting worse and worse I have absolutely no expectations for this game. The franchise has lost all the charm and story it had with Arland and dusk, and they seemed to think they can make up for lack of story by just shoving more cute lolis in your face. Depending on how this goes it may be the last atelier game I buy outside of ports/remakes of the earlier games. Like really... a town builder while at the same time releasing a port of meruru, the kingdom builder? They’re going to get upstaged by a port if the last 3 are anything to go by.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1