• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Citrus+ Manga Launches on December 18

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TanyaTheEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:06 pm Reply with quote
Is this the same as the anime Citrus? I watch Citrus and it was an excellent anime. I was hoping for a possible season one of these days
gedata

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:42 pm Reply with quote
TanyaTheEvil wrote:
Is this the same as the anime Citrus? I watch Citrus and it was an excellent anime. I was hoping for a possible season one of these days

It's presumably a sequel to the manga, which you should really get around too if you like the anime so much.
Soulwarfare

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:48 pm Reply with quote
TanyaTheEvil wrote:

It's an extra chapter of Citrus.
Citrus+ can be nine pages long, sometimes in 4-koma format as comedic relief, or short chapters that explain characters' past, give more development for the characters, or show what happens at the end of a chapter in the main storyline.
TanyaTheEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Soulwarfare wrote:
TanyaTheEvil wrote:

It's an extra chapter of Citrus.
Citrus+ can be nine pages long, sometimes in 4-koma format as comedic relief, or short chapters that explain characters' past, give more development for the characters, or show what happens at the end of a chapter in the main storyline.

Thank You
TanyaTheEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:25 pm Reply with quote
It's presumably a sequel to the manga, which you should really get around too if you like the anime so much.[/quote]
I might just do that, thank you
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1