• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san Manga Has Important Announcement in January

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omnistry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:17 pm Reply with quote
Please let it be a second season! Or a spin-off anime with the older Takagi & Nishikata.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:48 pm Reply with quote
omnistry wrote:
Please let it be a second season! Or a spin-off anime with the older Takagi & Nishikata.

This. Yes, please this. More of this series is a good thing. This announcement could also mean that it may be ending soon, but I’m crossing my fingers that this is for more anime.
JWagnesh8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:50 pm Reply with quote
Nah, it's just Takagi-san teasing us. Very Happy
Takizawa-Shinzou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:30 am Reply with quote
any new anime will make me happy
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:46 am Reply with quote
Either S2 or Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan anime.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:19 am Reply with quote
So far from experience it seems that whenever there is an important announcement concerning a manga it usually means there is going to be anime adaptation of it. With that said there is a possibility it could be something else entirely, so I am going to wait and see. Like everyone else who mention it, I hope it's a second season Skilled Teasing Takagi-san. I think this story should be fully adapted as Shin-Ei Animation to finish what they started. Besides the story was fun and relaxing to watch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Slashman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
So far from experience it seems that whenever there is an important announcement concerning a manga it usually means there is going to be anime adaptation of it. With that said there is a possibility it could be something else entirely, so I am going to wait and see. Like everyone else who mention it, I hope it's a second season Skilled Teasing Takagi-san. I think this story should be fully adapted as Shin-Ei Animation to finish what they started. Besides the story was fun and relaxing to watch.

Yeah it was quite nice. I loved seeing Nishikata twist himself into knots over something he thought Takagi-san was doing or would do.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:15 am Reply with quote
^ Heh! Heh! Anime smile It was kind of funny to see, but for me I felt a bit frustrating after a while that Nishikata kept over thinking the situation. Not to mention getting embarrassed whenever Takagi sees him with his favorite romance manga despite her knowing he likes it (it’s like he forgets that fact). He really screws himself in the end making it easy on Takagi. Perhaps later in the story (the manga) he gets better at it. Otherwise they do seem to have good chemistry with each other which is something I enjoy. At some point I would like to read the mnaga and see how their relationship develops over time as that has been something I have been curious of since during the time watching the anime adaptation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1