• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Izumi Tsubaki Plans to End Oresama Teacher Manga in 29th Volume

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MischievousMelody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:49 am Reply with quote
With Oresama Teacher possibly ending soon, there is just one question I have to ask.

Can we please get an anime soon?
Fukkatsu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:33 pm Reply with quote
Wow, Oresama was one of the first shoujo manga I ever read and I still love it with its up and downs. Although I will be sad to see it go, I respect that fact that Tsubaki decided to end it before it gets tiring since almost every plot point has closed. I can't wait to collect the final volumes and reread the whole series. I guess she can focus of GSNK now and I do hope that she will start a new series sooner or later.

It do not believe that we will ever get the chance to see it animated, especially now that that it's going to end, but I hope that Gekkan will get a 2nd season, it deserves it.
jdnation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quote
Good to know that Oresama Teacher is finally coming to a close, although we already knew we were on the 'final year' arc.

The manga started out hilariously, but kind of lost steam for me towards the end with some over-convoluted plots even for a wacky comedy. But I'm still in and with 25 volumes bought I'm glad to complete the series.

Other than that, Nozaki-Kun is also a big hit with me and I think the 4-panel format works to its advantage.
ballinamon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:13 pm Reply with quote
This is going to some place?
harminia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:11 pm Reply with quote
I'm sad but kind of happy. It can't keep going forever, and they are in their final year. They can't all fail the final exams and have to repeat a year like bancho did!
I wonder how it will end..
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1