• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chihayafuru Anime Season 3 Reveals Video, Casts Maaya Sakamoto

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:13 am Reply with quote
Maaya!!!! and her character looks adorably nerdy!! Anime hyper . so excited for this!
ErikaD.D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:54 am Reply with quote
Not to mention, Chihayafuru season 3 will have 24 episodes(I heard it on Twitter). Seems that Chihayafuru is underrated and I probably planing to watch it.
yuna49

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:18 pm Reply with quote
I wouldn't call Chihayafuru underrated. It has a fairly large contingent of devoted fans like me. It's just been so long since season two aired that newer anime viewers probably haven't heard much about it. Both existing seasons have scores in the mid-eights at MAL.

Both seasons are still available at Crunchyroll: https://www.crunchyroll.com/chihayafuru
ErikaD.D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:27 pm Reply with quote
yuna49 wrote:
I wouldn't call Chihayafuru underrated. It has a fairly large contingent of devoted fans like me. It's just been so long since season two aired that newer anime viewers probably haven't heard much about it. Both existing seasons have scores in the mid-eights at MAL.

Both seasons are still available at Crunchyroll: https://www.crunchyroll.com/chihayafuru

I see. At first I didn't heard of it and I was thinking about that I should try to watch Chihayafuru.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:46 pm Reply with quote
I'm so excited for this. I kept holding out hope this series would get another season.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:11 am Reply with quote
Super excited for this. So glad that Morio Asaka is back in the director's chair as he did a masterful job for the first two seasons. Can't wait for fall to finally get back to karuta goodness.
Cutiebunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:19 pm Reply with quote
Oh nifty, Maaya is voicing Mama Bear.

I'm glad to see Chihayafuru's anime return. There's been a lot of material since the last anime season finished, so I wonder how far they'll cover.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1