• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Darwin's Game Anime Reveals Video, Additional Cast, Staff

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizuka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:42 am Reply with quote
Looked up a little of the manga to try to get a better feel for the premise and it really just seems like a less insane (and therefore waaaaay less interesting) Future Diary. Also subtle having your killing game immediately...

spoiler[involve someone dressed as a bear.]

Though I guess at least give it this, it can't possibly be worse than King's Game.
skooby00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Lizuka wrote:
Looked up a little of the manga to try to get a better feel for the premise and it really just seems like a less insane (and therefore waaaaay less interesting) Future Diary. Also subtle having your killing game immediately...

spoiler[involve someone dressed as a bear.]

Though I guess at least give it this, it can't possibly be worse than King's Game.
I ended up reading all of it when it was first announced to be getting an anime and I absolutely loved it, the chemistry between the characters is a ton of fun and they're also surprisingly interesting with a good amount of development. Some political-esque stuff as well that complicates things as well as a plot that intrigued me tbh
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1