• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Demon's Souls Game Gets Remake for PS5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:46 pm Reply with quote
I dont usually care for remakes but........ HOLLY MOLLY THIS IS FREAKIN AWWWWWWEEEESOOOMMMMMEEEE>>>

The Founder of the Soul Genre finally getting new life with improved graphics and gameplay..just shut the hell up and take my Money. Very Happy
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:04 pm Reply with quote
Now all these DARK Souls fanboys can finally play the original Souls game, which by the way is better than Dark Souls 1.
Sekaro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:22 pm Reply with quote
I was hoping for a PC release tbh. Maybe even a PS4 release...
Spike Terra
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:02 am Reply with quote
Sekaro wrote:
I was hoping for a PC release tbh. Maybe even a PS4 release...

I am too.... spoiler[though that's cause I want to cheat my way through every From Soft game I can.] Played Dark Souls 1, 3 and Sekiro on the PC, but I played Bloodbourne on the PS4 spoiler[ the only game I didn't cheat through Smile.]
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:20 am Reply with quote
This is a bit odd, wasn't the appeal of this game over the Dark games that it had all these questionable design choices that both enhanced and ruined the game. Surely they will all be removed in a remake, which wouldn't make it much different from the later games.
gsilver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:25 am Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
This is a bit odd, wasn't the appeal of this game over the Dark games that it had all these questionable design choices that both enhanced and ruined the game. Surely they will all be removed in a remake, which wouldn't make it much different from the later games.

Don't worry. They'll still have carry load that can make you permanently lose out on items when you forget to empty out all of those upgrade stones on a regular basis.
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:05 pm Reply with quote
gsilver wrote:
MarshalBanana wrote:

Don't worry. They'll still have carry load that can make you permanently lose out on items when you forget to empty out all of those upgrade stones on a regular basis.

Don't forget the World and Character Tendencies and the never respawning Crystal Lizards that have a 10% drop chance for a rare upgraded stone Razz
Dracospirit121

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:21 pm Reply with quote
I thought Demon Souls was in some kind of werird legal limbo, what happaned?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1