• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam SEED Director Makes Anime Video for Life-Size Freedom Gundam Statue

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeino

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply with quote
Maybe this will help finally getting the Seed movie made. I'd rather see that than more beating of the dead horse that is the UC Gundam timeline
BlueAlf

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 9:45 am Reply with quote
I know I might get some flack for saying this, but nowadays, I do sorta miss SEED.
tintor2

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:34 am Reply with quote
BlueAlf wrote:
I know I might get some flack for saying this, but nowadays, I do sorta miss SEED.

Yeah, the Gundam fanbase is toxic as heck sometimes.

Still, I'm pretty sure Kira will appear but offscreen in the video if the director uses Hoshi.
-SP-

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:57 am Reply with quote
Zeino wrote:
Maybe this will help finally getting the Seed movie made. I'd rather see that than more beating of the dead horse that is the UC Gundam timeline

T.M Revolution said in an interview that there was some sort of sequel of Gundam Seed Destiny in the works. Although that was before the creators wife died, so who knows if we will ever see it.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 1:38 pm Reply with quote
That looks gorgeous. Freedom is one of my favorite Gundam designs.
Deacon Blues

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 5:39 pm Reply with quote
-SP- wrote:
Zeino wrote:

T.M Revolution said in an interview that there was some sort of sequel of Gundam Seed Destiny in the works. Although that was before the creators wife died, so who knows if we will ever see it.

And his word means nothing. He doesn't speak for the staff or for Sunrise. You do realize that they say things like that intentionally, right? It's no different than Mizushima rambling on about a continuation of Gundam 00.
-SP-

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:05 pm Reply with quote
^
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-08/t.m-revolution-teases-gundam-seed-film-project-status/.150855
It was mentioned that he had talked to members of the staff. So I'll believe it, because what would he gain from lying?
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Did not expect that. Going to assume TMR will be doing the insert song if there is one.
Deacon Blues

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:12 am Reply with quote
-SP- wrote:
^
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-08/t.m-revolution-teases-gundam-seed-film-project-status/.150855
It was mentioned that he had talked to members of the staff. So I'll believe it, because what would he gain from lying?

And how many times have pop stars claimed that things were coming only for nothing to materialize in the end? Yeah... I don't lend much credence to what he has to say. It's just like saying my Uncle works for Sunrise.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1