• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: One-Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows Game Ends Online Multiplayer Service Next February

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LightningCount

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:20 am Reply with quote
Saw One Punch Man and hoped it was a Season 3 announcement. Any word on that? I know Season 2 took a dip in animation, but I still enjoyed the characters and progression of the story. I'm very interested to see what's next...hopefully with a little better animation. But honestly, Season 2's animation wasn't awful, it's just that Season 1 was so crazy-good.
Giovanni Jiménez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:12 pm Reply with quote
It's February 28th.
heavyweather

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:05 pm Reply with quote
It must have bombed hard. It's rare to pull the servers this early in the games lifetime.

One Punch Man is a hard series to make a game out of, and I don't know if a fighting game was the best choice.
MoonPhase1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:40 am Reply with quote
heavyweather wrote:
It must have bombed hard. It's rare to pull the servers this early in the games lifetime.

One Punch Man is a hard series to make a game out of, and I don't know if a fighting game was the best choice.

It didn’t help that it was around the time people were complaining about Season 2.
Todd_Harry08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:05 pm Reply with quote
MoonPhase1 wrote:
heavyweather wrote:

It didn’t help that it was around the time people were complaining about Season 2.

lol probably that wasn't the case.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1