• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Monster Hunter Rise Game Gets Sunbreak Expansion Next Spring

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Am I missing something because the video clearly says summer 2022, and I don't see anything about it coming to Steam at the same time either? Was there another announcement?
KefkaesqueXIII

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:05 am Reply with quote
SilverTalon01 wrote:
Am I missing something because the video clearly says summer 2022, and I don't see anything about it coming to Steam at the same time either? Was there another announcement?

I don't know where Spring came from, but the PC release was off-handedly mentioned in the official Twitter announcement.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:32 pm Reply with quote
KefkaesqueXIII wrote:
I don't know where Spring came from, but the PC release was off-handedly mentioned in the official Twitter announcement.

Odd. The video in the tweet you linked looks the same except it has the Steam logo next to the Switch logo. Happy to hear that they're just going to release the G-Rank expansion on PC instead of screwing PC like World-Iceborne did. I think that I'd rather keep my save and stay on Switch, but in the end, I'll play whatever the majority of my friends pick since I'm pretty sure there won't be cross play.

Now if only it was a Spring release...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1