• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Hero One's Justice 2 Game Adds DLC Character Kurogiri

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KitKat1721

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Could be overthinking it, but it sounds like they might have cast a new VA for Kurogiri. I have a guess who it might be instead but rather not call attention to it if I'm wrong or they don't want to advertise the fact given how awful and weird some fans can be about recasts.
RockSplash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:34 pm Reply with quote
KitKat1721 wrote:
Could be overthinking it, but it sounds like they might have cast a new VA for Kurogiri. I have a guess who it might be instead but rather not call attention to it if I'm wrong or they don't want to advertise the fact given how awful and weird some fans can be about recasts.

Maybe you haven't heard the dub actor lately, but that is the same voice actor. It has been multiple years, and his character hasn't been in the series for a while.
KitKat1721

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:49 pm Reply with quote
RockSplash wrote:
KitKat1721 wrote:

Maybe you haven't heard the dub actor lately, but that is the same voice actor. It has been multiple years, and his character hasn't been in the series for a while.

I have actually since I primarily watch the dub for the show and the character has shown up past the halfway point in S5. As I said, could be over-thinking it but it still stood out to me.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:17 am Reply with quote
Fittingly enough paired against Present Mic.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1