• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japanese Animation TV Ranking, April 25-May 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAnthonyAuld

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Man I remember 15 years ago when a 5.5 rating was on the lower scale. Times sure have changed.

Glad to see Delicious Party♡Precure doing very well.I haven't followed a precure series since "Heartcatch!"
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 3:09 am Reply with quote
TAnthonyAuld wrote:

Man I remember 15 years ago when a 5.5 rating was on the lower scale. Times sure have changed.

As usual, they watch less linear TV these days. They watch on-demand streaming like Youtube or social media like Tiktok
OjaruFan2

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:43 am Reply with quote
It's nice that Chibi Maruko-chan has reached the 1,500-episode milestone. 500 more episodes and it'll reach the 2,000-episode milestone.

enurtsol wrote:
As usual, they watch less linear TV these days. They watch on-demand streaming like Youtube or social media like Tiktok

What demographics are watching less linear TV? How did Kiki's Delivery Service earn a 10.1%, despite linear TV being less popular these days?
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 6:22 pm Reply with quote
OjaruFan2 wrote:
enurtsol wrote:

What demographics are watching less linear TV? How did Kiki's Delivery Service earn a 10.1%, despite linear TV being less popular these days?

The younger the demographics, the more likely they don't watch linear TV

That 10.1% would've been double a couple decades ago
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1