• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Anime - What the Heck is Going On in Yurei Deco?

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:33 pm Reply with quote
As fun as this show is, I wouldn't be surprised if the phrase "Love-y" becomes popular IRL. On the flipside, the prospect of mods (like here on ANN) being elevated to godhood and able to control Twitter/Google/etc. is more than a little scary. I am certain a certain "thief" would have deleted my social profile info long ago...
K.o.R

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:12 am Reply with quote
I think the auto-encyclopedia thingy is messing with the article. I'm fairly sure blondie's name isn't "(in italics) dot hack" Very Happy Though having the text format be part of one's name would be a fun way to mess with people.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Hiroki not Takuya wrote:
As fun as this show is, I wouldn't be surprised if the phrase "Love-y" becomes popular IRL. On the flipside, the prospect of mods (like here on ANN) being elevated to godhood and able to control Twitter/Google/etc. is more than a little scary. I am certain a certain "thief" would have deleted my social profile info long ago...

Was it necessary to make a completely unrelated dig at the staff here? Can we not just talk about the actual show?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1