Forum - View topic
NEWS: Author: 4th Zero no Tsukaima Season Slated for 2012




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zilan



Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Posts: 167
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quote
This makes more sense, seeing as there has been no advertising or hype build up. I look forward to watching this next year. Both Shana and Louise is too much Loli awesomeness for the fall IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GracieMarie



Joined: 04 Feb 2011
Posts: 34
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quote
Yes! Can't wait to see it when it comes out! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tsunayakuin



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 91
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quote
If this crap gets a 4th then Majutsu better get a 3rd season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules


Joined: 22 Oct 2009
Posts: 1099
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quote
well at long maybe this could season for next year this time we get louise & etc go to saito's world.

besides it would interesting to see them travel saito's world & see how it goes on it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Taiyz



Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 186
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 am Reply with quote
KLAC wrote:
well at long maybe this could season for next year this time we get louise & etc go to saito's world.

besides it would interesting to see them travel saito's world & see how it goes on it.
Yeah, that's like 90% of why I bother to keep watching in vain hope. Stuff like when Saito got a rocket launcher or piloted a fighter jet to fight fantasy characters; that stuff is hilarious. It'd be awesome to see the fantasy spill over into reality, and maybe introduce some of Saito's friends and family, showing how he changed because of his adventure.

But of course that won't happen, because none of that involves awkwardly seeing the female cast in various states of undress, followed by abusing Saito.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tanteikingdomkey



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Posts: 1818
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quote
Taiyz wrote:
KLAC wrote:
well at long maybe this could season for next year this time we get louise & etc go to saito's world.

besides it would interesting to see them travel saito's world & see how it goes on it.
Yeah, that's like 90% of why I bother to keep watching in vain hope. Stuff like when Saito got a rocket launcher or piloted a fighter jet to fight fantasy characters; that stuff is hilarious. It'd be awesome to see the fantasy spill over into reality, and maybe introduce some of Saito's friends and family, showing how he changed because of his adventure.

But of course that won't happen, because none of that involves awkwardly seeing the female cast in various states of undress, followed by abusing Saito.

if you going to complain like that at least ask for nana. but I am happy for familiar of zero, I was worried it was never going to get another season. now we just need another season of spice and wolf.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Getsuga311



Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Posts: 86
Location: London, UK
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quote
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
Taiyz wrote:
KLAC wrote:
well at long maybe this could season for next year this time we get louise & etc go to saito's world.

besides it would interesting to see them travel saito's world & see how it goes on it.
Yeah, that's like 90% of why I bother to keep watching in vain hope. Stuff like when Saito got a rocket launcher or piloted a fighter jet to fight fantasy characters; that stuff is hilarious. It'd be awesome to see the fantasy spill over into reality, and maybe introduce some of Saito's friends and family, showing how he changed because of his adventure.

But of course that won't happen, because none of that involves awkwardly seeing the female cast in various states of undress, followed by abusing Saito.

if you going to complain like that at least ask for nana. but I am happy for familiar of zero, I was worried it was never going to get another season. now we just need another season of spice and wolf.


i doubt they'll make anymore Spice and Wolf series, the animes barely scratched the surface of the novels (the Renos arc in S2 was novel 5, out of 16) so they won't finish the LN's like Shana and possibly ZnT will do so they probably won't go for another series with it and just leave it as is
hopefully though they do go through and do more series for it, since out of all the LN adaptations there have been, S&W is by far my favourite
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kalessin



Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 924
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 am Reply with quote
Well, this is certainly good news. It had been long enough since the last one, that I figured that they'd given up on it. But apparently not. It's certainly not the best anime series ever made, but it's certainly worth watching IMHO, and I'm definitely glad to see that we'll be getting more of it (as fansubs at least; unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have done well enough for us to ever see more than the first season released in North America).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeumanProductions



Joined: 03 Sep 2011
Posts: 110
Location: Appleton, WI
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:39 am Reply with quote
Well, you know as I was discussing on the FUNimation forums it is time for me to make the push on all the dubbing companies that I can get a hold of to have more people working on the possible licensing of this series now that it is soon to be labeled a "Complete Series".
I've been following this series since the first episode and prior and in my top ten list it has taken what is at the time being a permenant position. So do I want to see it re-licenses and finished?
Most definitely, but it's going to take a lot of convincing the companies though research and figures that i'll have to get back to work on. And making sure they get the OVA episode as well.
(You know, companies should just offer me a job which involves me doing this kind of research.) Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group