• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Ramen Fighter Miki Sub.DVD 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galenow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quote
Great Review, Great series... NOW if someone would start again and complete the Manga series.
BorgmanJayce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quote
I just got a copy of the first volume of the anime after watching the first episode as a preview on a Newtype USA DVD a few months back and I absolutely adored it [especially with the opening theme being sung by one of my fave JPop singers; Masami Okui! Very Happy]

It's a crying shame that there's no dub version as it would have kicked serious ass especially if the likes of Vic Mignogna had done the voice of Miki's friend [I forgot his name, the brunette-haired guy] and Monica Rial and Luci Christian had done the voices of Miki and Megumi.

As for the manga, I hope somebody picks them up and publishes the full series as it's annoying when a certain publisher starts a series [especially if it's ADV and a lot of series too numerous to mention!] and never complete them...
bleuster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quote
Perfect ending to such an off-beat series.

Other series should take notes on this show.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ConanSan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quote
BorgmanJayce wrote:
It's a crying shame that there's no dub version as it would have kicked serious ass especially if the likes of Vic Mignogna had done the voice of Miki's friend [I forgot his name, the brunette-haired guy] and Monica Rial and Luci Christian had done the voices of Miki and Megumi.
Eyap. pimo reasion this show is not on my shelf.
kyokun703

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quote
This series sounds more and more fun with every review. I'm sure MB will put this out in a boxed set shortly, and I will get it then. Sometimes you just need a silly show to balance out the Le Chevaliers and Noirs. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1