• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Anime, Manga Releases: November 13 -19

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soundmonkey44

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quote
Got my copy of Fade To Black in the mail today, Probably the best of the Bleach films so far (although I hear Hell Chapter is pretty good too.) But yeah VIZ did a good job with the Blu-ray.

Also @Eric: Wal-Mart is carrying Layton (although admitingly I can see why people would'nt want to buy it from there...I myself hate supporting Wal-Mart in any way shape or form, lol.)
jmfsilenthill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quote
Yesssss, MPD Psycho Vol 10 is finally coming out! I'm still worried about the future of this and Eden though, as no more volumes have been mentioned or solicited or whatever. It doesn't help that people new to these series can't get into them (because many earlier volumes are oop and expensive), so the market is pretty much restricted to those who have bought every volume up to this point (like myself). I almost wanna buy two copies just to support it Sad.

Anyway, there's pretty slim pickin's for anime this week, so I'm gonna stick with manga. MPD Psycho, and both Sailor Moon volumes for me (MPD and Sailor Moon? Wtf kind of taste do I have? Laughing Laughing ).
enurtsol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quote
We'll see if the SM-V fad holds up..................
Sewingrose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:32 am Reply with quote
Sailor Moon and Sailor V are already on my bookshelf (my B&N's seem to have a schedule all of their own,, consisting of whatever the stockers feel like putting out).
I'm mildly interested in MPD Psycho, but I have a feeling it's to... "Dark & Gritty" for my taste. Maybe I'll borrow the first volume from a friend.
malvarez1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quote
I've already ordered Sailor Moon, and I also need to read Sailor V.

As for the games, I want the Mario 3DS game.
ReaKon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quote
jmfsilenthill wrote:
Yesssss, MPD Psycho Vol 10 is finally coming out! I'm still worried about the future of this and Eden though, as no more volumes have been mentioned or solicited or whatever. It doesn't help that people new to these series can't get into them (because many earlier volumes are oop and expensive), so the market is pretty much restricted to those who have bought every volume up to this point (like myself). I almost wanna buy two copies just to support it Sad.

Anyway, there's pretty slim pickin's for anime this week, so I'm gonna stick with manga. MPD Psycho, and both Sailor Moon volumes for me (MPD and Sailor Moon? Wtf kind of taste do I have? Laughing Laughing ).

I have recently started MPD Psycho and I am really enjoying it. I got vols 1-4 on ebay for a very reasonable cost and when looking around for more, found that 5-7 were very OOP. To my luck, I found them in my local comic book shop recently at RRP with a 3 for 2 offer. After that, I am not so sure the "OOP" prices online are very justified, at least not in the UK anyway. It may take me 2-3 months, but I will definately work my way towards vol 10.
lilredphoenix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Interested in getting Shuffle and Love Hina now that it's a bit more affordable on the pocketbook and definitely want to get the next Bleach movie add that to the collection. Good to see Sailor Moon and Sailor V doing so well maybe there is hope for season five of the anime series will be licensed in the US some time in the neat future.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1