• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Capcom vs. Legendary Anime Company!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barashin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Capcom vs Tatsunoko

This. Is. Cool. The upcoming issue of Famitsu announces an interesting 2D fighting game match-up: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes. Yes, that Tatsunoko, you know, the studio behind TV anime Speed Racer, Casshern and what Westerners know as Robotech. The game is being developed by Capcom and will storm Japanese arcades this winter. It will feature tag battles, and so far Ryu, Chun-Li, Ken Washio from Gatchaman and Casshern have been announced.

http://kotaku.com/5010122/capcom-vs-legendary-anime-company
======================

OMG Shocked Shocked
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Another crossover idea from Capcom, man what don't they do crossovers for. I think it's a nice change from fighting game vs. fighting game. Next thing it will be something like Capcom vs. Robocop or or the Terminator or something else.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Optix

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quote
Bring on Gonzo vs. Clamp Fighter!
Kaioshin_Sama

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Optix wrote:
Bring on Gonzo vs. Clamp Fighter!

No man, "Namco Bandai x Toei x Kadokawa, Big Battle!" would be way better. Considering Namco Bandai started the whole vs. popularity thing I could see it happening.
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quote
I would love it if they had Nurse Witch Komugi. Although that's probably false hope. I can see a possibility of characters from The SoulTaker, but it would most likely be Kyousuke if anybody. I suppose Komugi would be second.
Ohoni

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quote
That's. . . kinda lame. I mean, I love the idea of another Vs. game, especially with anime characters, but who cares about those characters? They needed to team up with Gonzo or Madhouse or something. Maybe even Jump, someone with more popular characters that fit in a fighter game environment. This seems like the equivalent of, instead of doing Marvel Vs., they'd done "Valiant Vs." or "Mirage Vs.".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1