• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pokemon's 1st 2D Theatrical Short in 9 Years Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenbyakugon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quote
I never noticed until she was actually revealed that the doo-dad on the left side of her head was supposed to be a play on a microphone headset.
A5J4DX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quote
a worthy return or not?
TitanXL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:19 pm Reply with quote
Tenbyakugon wrote:
I never noticed until she was actually revealed that the doo-dad on the left side of her head was supposed to be a play on a microphone headset.

Yep, she's based off J-pop idols.
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully between the both of these, this means that Meloetta and Keldeo will be released for Black and White, if not then for Black 2 and White 2. Smile
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:45 pm Reply with quote
YAY!
Tenbyakugon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:28 am Reply with quote
TitanXL wrote:
Tenbyakugon wrote:

Yep, she's based off J-pop idols.

Not so specifically I'm sure; I'd believe just professional singers, in general. (Game Freak in Japan assigned one of her formes the name "Aria", which isn't a musical term so much associated with pop music generally.) It must be remembered too, as Pirouette Forme she's also based off of just general ballerinas.

Aura Ichadora wrote:
Hopefully between the both of these, this means that Meloetta and Keldeo will be released for Black and White, if not then for Black 2 and White 2. Smile

Both Keldeo and Meloetta will be available for both sets of games it seems, being that BW2 release in Japan in June, and the movie opens on July 14th.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 am Reply with quote
Aura Ichadora wrote:

I have a feeling they would be released for Black 2 and White 2. Though My question is why make a sequel in the first place???

As expected the newer game for the franchise feature Kyurem, like what Emerald did for Raquaza , and Platimum did for Giratina, but most people though the newer game would be a Gray version and for the 3DS.

Also Kyurem's black and white forums look like a mash up of the main pokemon from black and white.

Wonder how will those forms work?

Guess we'll have to wait until the movie comes out or when the games come out in the fall.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1