Kadokawa's Altima Ace Magazine to End Publication
posted on by Egan Loo
Kadokawa Shoten's Altima Ace magazine has ended its publication run with its November issue, which went on sale on Thursday. Some of its manga titles will migrate to other Kadokawa magazines:
Monthly Asuka magazine:
- Biblia Koshodō no Jiken Techō by Nakano (based on En Mikami's original story)
- Fate/Zero Kuro by mendori (based on Gen Urobuchi and Type-Moon's original story)
- Bakudan Handan by Kyōnosuke Yamaguchi (based on Otomate's original story)
- Kamakura Deco & Kofu Life by Satoshi Tanaka
- Dennō Alice to Inaba-kun by Takumi Fujinari (based on Shinya Kusaka's original story)
Young Ace magazine:
- Baka ga Zenra de Yattekuru by Hiroto Ida (based on Hitoma Iruma's original story)
- Scissors Sisters by Marico (based on DAIGO x Eiki Eiki's original story)
- Kangaero by Mayu Taumi
What will happen to the other titles is still being laid out.
Kadokawa launched Altima Ace as a spinoff from its Young Ace magazine on October 18, 2011. The cover of the first issue featured Kami-sama☆Permanent by Jinsei Kataoka and Kazuma Kondou, the creative duo behind the Deadman Wonderland and Eureka Seven manga series. Other titles that have run in Altima Ace include the Haruhi Suzumiya spinoff Koizumi Itsuki no Inbō (The Intrigue of Itsuki Koizumi) by artist Puyo (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan).
Source: Comic Natalie